Our contributors span hundreds of people from around the world who share a common goal of building a healthier internet. Each brings their own expertise and perspective and helps guide our thinking to identify emerging stories and solutions.
- Data Futures Research contributors
- 2020 Internet Health Report contributors
- 2019 Internet Heath Report contributors
- 2018 Internet Health Report contributors
- Creating Trustworthy AI white paper contributing authors: Abigail Cabunoc Mayes; Ashley Boyd; Brandi Geurkink; Cathleen Berger; David Zeber; Frederike Kaltheuner; Ilana Segall; J.Bob Alotta; Jane Polak Scowcroft; Jess Stillerman; Jofish Kaye; Kevin Zawacki; Marshall Erwin; Martin Lopatka; Mathias Vermeulen; Muriel Rovira Esteva; Owen Bennett; Rebecca Weiss; Richard Whitt; Sarah Watson; and Solana Larsen.