Are the small people in your life demanding a dog? Are you unprepared to add a real furry member to your family? Welp, here comes Dog-E, the one-in-a-million robot dog. Unlike its living counterpart, Dog-E’s poops are digital, they only bark on command, and they’ll never get tired of playing robot games with your kids. And the lights that make Dog-E’s eyes, paws, and tail unique come in all kinds of randomly generated colors. Fun! Dog-E does have an app, but using it is optional.
O que pode acontecer se algo der errado?
If you decide to play with Dog-E using the app, you can feed them e-treats, teach them e-tricks, and play exciting games such as Ultimate Nose Boop and Turbo Pet. Wowwee will collect some data from these interactions, but it won’t be connected to Dog-E’s owner. So your kid’s compulsive nose boopin’ will stay between them and their robotic BFF. Our only question mark about Dog-E's app is why is needs to access to your precise location information when you use it. That seems a bit odd, but we're not too worried about it. And if screens are a no-go for your kiddo then they can also play with Dog-E sans app. With his tail, Dog-E can tell you their name, whether they’ve pooped, and even accept imaginary treats and head pats. Fun!
What's the worst that could happen with Dog-E and privacy? Well, probably not much, really. Honestly, your biggest worry is probably how this little Dog-E could lead to more cries for a real-life doggie. Good luck with that!
Dicas para se proteger
- Parents, keep a sharp eye on parent controls and permissions.
- Do not sign up with third-party accounts. Better just log in with email and strong password.
- Chose a strong password! You may use a password control tool like 1Password, KeePass etc
- Use your device privacy controls to limit access to your personal information via app (do not give access to your camera, microphone, images, location unless neccessary)
- Keep your app regularly updated
- Limit ad tracking via your device (eg on iPhone go to Privacy -> Advertising -> Limit ad tracking) and biggest ad networks (for Google, go to Google account and turn off ad personalization)
- Request your data be deleted once you stop using the app. Simply deleting an app from your device usually does not erase your personal data.
- When starting a sign-up, do not agree to tracking of your data if possible.
O que pode ser usado para se inscrever?
Conta de terceiros
Que dados a empresa coleta?
Relacionado ao corpo
Como a empresa usa esses dados?
Como você pode controlar seus dados?
Qual é o histórico conhecido da empresa na proteção de dados dos usuários?
No known privacy or security vulnerabilities found in the last three years.
Informações de privacidade infantil
Este produto pode ser usado offline?
Informações de privacidade fáceis de entender?
Links para informações de privacidade
Este produto atende aos nossos padrões mínimos de segurança?
Atualizações de segurança
Política de privacidade
Mergulhe mais fundo
WowWee Launches MINTiD Dog-E, The One In A Million Robot Dog, at CES 2023PR Newswire
Tem um comentário a fazer? Nos diga.