Below is a list of schools that have incorporated responsible computing in their curriculum. This list is meant to record a landing page (and a few specific pages) in these schools and is not meant as a comprehensive listing of resources pages. If your school's effort is not listed below, please send us up to three links that best represent teaching responsible computing resources that have been developed at your school.
- What We Are Doing With #EthicalCS at Santa Clara University
- Embedding Ethics into Computing Curricula: Resources and Suggestions
- Technology/Internet Ethics Teaching Modules
- Human Contexts and Ethics Program
- Human Contexts and Ethics Toolkit
- Teacher Training: "Towards Social Justice in the Data Science Classroom"