Warning: *privacy not included with this product
Pregnancy & Due Date Tracker
Review date: Aug. 9, 2022
What could happen if something goes wrong?
Tips to protect yourself
- When you no longer use the app, go to "Delete app data" in the app menu
- Do not connect your wearables to the app
- Do not register to the app using a social media account like Facebook or Twitter
- Chose a strong password! You may use a password control tool like 1Password, KeePass etc.
- Use your device privacy controls to limit access to your personal information via app (do not give access to your camera, microphone, images and videos)
- Keep your app regularly updated
- Limit ad tracking via your device (eg on iPhone go to Privacy -> Advertising -> Limit ad tracking) and biggest ad networks (for Google, go to Google account and turn off ad personalization)
Can it snoop on me?
What can be used to sign up?
You can sign up using Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Instagram
What data does the company collect?
Full name or nickname, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth, location, place of residence,
Weight, body temperature, menstrual cycle dates, symptoms, health goals
How does the company use this data?
How can you control your data?
What is the company’s known track record of protecting users’ data?
No known privacy or security incidents discovered in the last 3 years.
Child Privacy Information
Can this product be used offline?
User-friendly privacy information?
Links to privacy information
Does this product meet our Minimum Security Standards?
We found no way to create an account in the app
Best Pregnancy Apps for 2022Forbes Health
Here are the 18 best pregnancy apps for parents-to-beToday
Got a comment? Let us hear it.