At the Global Sprint you can supercharge a new or an established project with help from a worldwide network of participants. Their contributions might include code, content, design, editing, writing, testing, advice, and more. Register your project now!
Every project entered in the sprint should:
- Have a designated, committed project lead to handle the application process and collaborate with participants
- Welcome contributions by participants through excellent project preparation and documentation
- Support a healthy Internet. Learn more about Internet Health and how your project fits in.
The benefits to you and you project may include:
- An opportunity to clarify your project vision, goals, and plans
- Your project featured on Mozilla Pulse
- A chance to learn online collaboration tools and working open best practices
- An infusion of new energy, ideas and insight about your project from contributors
- Progress on your project goals through focused Sprint worktime and contributions
- An opportunity to network and rally a community around your project
Here’s how to get started: