Pages in the CMS can be private (only accessible to logged in users), password protected, or public. Often someone will start new pages and make them private for you to work on, so here's how to make them public again.
- Open your primary page in the web admin
- Click on the "Settings" tab
- Click on the "Set page privacy" button
- Select your level of privacy and save it
- Save the page
- View your page in a private window or different browser that isn't logged in to the CMS. Confirm that all your pages appear (or don't appear) in the sub nav and can (can't) be viewed as expected.
We recommend doing this 24 hours or more before you plan to publicize links. This will help ensure that search engines don't have out of date cached information. Your pages won't become automatically discoverable on the site, so they won't go truly public until you share.