We are currently unable to do A/B testing on foundation.mozilla.org.
Thanks to the Wagtail Experiments plugin, we have some capacity for A/B testing. It's pretty basic in functionality without doing extra coding, but it basically boils down to the following:
- Visit the experiments page and create a new one
- Choose a page to start an experiment on
- Identify alternate pages to show in place of that page (at the original URL)
- Identify a page a user visits on the site that signifies a successful conversion.
- View results and choose the winning page to always show.
It's highly recommended that one person manage this process and actually replaces the page of the test with the winning variant so that our routing remains clear and logical.