- Join our slack channel #mofo-wagtail! Mention @channel for speedy help.
- Browse info below or view the official Wagtail Editor's Guide.
Production (Live) CMS : https://foundation.mozilla.org/cms/
- Log-in with Google
- Use your @mozillafoundation.org account (if you have one)
- Ask for help in the mofo-wagtail channel if you have login trouble
The first-time you log in, the CMS will create a user account for you, but will not immediately grant you any permissions. Please request access in the mofo-wagtail channel after your initial login attempt.
Note: we don’t recommend using the Staging version anymore since data is automatically cleaned up in a weekly basis and you have the risk of losing your content. Instead of staging, please add your page to Production and save it as a draft to collaborate with your team and do the modifications you need before pushing it live to the public.
A number of blocks (Datawrapper, Typeform and some video embeds) require that you log in to an external platform to create assets that you can then embed on the Foundation site. In order to access these you will need to have a 1Password MoFo account. To do that:
- Sign up here
- Please notify Anil once you’ve signed up and request to be added to the Engagement Team
- Ensure you have the 1Password browser extension installed: https://1password.com/downloads/#browsers
Here you have information on:
- The number of pages, images, and documents currently held in the CMS
- Your most recently edited pages & any pages currently awaiting moderation
In the menu, you should see be able to access:
- Pages, People, News, Highlights, Images & Snippets.
Clicking on the Mozilla logo returns you to your Dashboard.
- There are 5 roles with various controls: admin, author, editor, moderator & producer
If you are missing access to content you may need to change user roles, please ask for help in the mofo-wagtail channel.