Last Updated: July 19, 2023
- Join our slack channel #mofo-websites and/or ping Genevieve, Tyler, or Kristina
- Browse info below or view the official Wagtail Editor's Guide.
- Go to https://foundation.mozilla.org/cms/
- Click "Log-in with Google"
- Use your @mozillafoundation.org account (if you have one)
- Ask for help in the #mofo-websites channel if you have login trouble
The first-time you log in, the CMS will create a user account for you, but will not immediately grant you any permissions. Please request access in the #mofo-wagtail channel after your initial login attempt.
Production & Staging Sites
We also have a staging site https://foundation.mofostaging.net/cms/ where you can safely play around and test things out. Note the site is reset once a week to match what is live on Production so you will lose your content. If you don't want to lose your work, please add your page to Production and save it as a draft or as a password protected page to collaborate with your team and do the modifications you need before pushing it live to the public.
Once you are logged-in, you should see this dashboard. You will probably spend most of your time in "Pages" and then "Homepage" on the left side of the dashboard.
If you are logged-in and browsing the website, you can edit a page by clicking on the bird icon in the bottom left corner.