This theme is closely linked to our strategic initiatives, theory of change and movement activities housed at the Mozilla Foundation. We have chosen to use the term AI (Artificial Intelligence) because it is a term that resonates with a broad audience, is used extensively by industry and policymakers, and is currently at the center of critical debate about the future of technology. Mozilla is working towards what we call trustworthy AI and we are defining it as AI that is demonstrably worthy of trust.
In 2019, Mozilla Foundation decided that a significant portion of its internet health programs would focus on AI topics and was launched with a post arguing that: if we want a healthy internet — and a healthy digital society — we need to make sure AI is trustworthy.
A broad audience, industry and policymakers.
For more background and context see, https://wiki.mozilla.org/Foundation/AI
Google drive asset & working files:
- TAI publication banners graphics folder
- Fundraising AI campaign graphic folder
- TAI email graphics folder
- TAI blog summary graphics folder
- Internet Health - TAI focus graphics folder
- TAI social twitter chat graphics folder
- TAI ad test graphic folder
Website reference links:
- Website landing page: https://foundation.mozilla.org/en/internet-health/trustworthy-artificial-intelligence/
- Whitepaper: https://foundation.mozilla.org/en/insights/trustworthy-ai-whitepaper/
- Abridged blog post: https://foundation.mozilla.org/en/blog/trustworthy-ai-abridged-version/
In situ examples, visuals, Trustworthy AI interpretations of the brand: