Below is a short list of resources from organisations compiling resources on anti-disinformaton tools, resrouces, and initiatives, plus Mozilla's own campaigning resources for activists and organisations working to address misinformation.
Although we think many of these resources are fabulous, inclusion of resources in this collection is not an endorsement of their content.
- Poynter's Guide to Misinformation Actions Around the World (Webpage)
- Credibility Coalition's CredCatalog database (Webpage)
- MisinfoCon's Catalogue of Projects Working to Solve Disinformation (Webpage)
- Tools that fight misinformation online from Rand Corporation (Webpage)
- Independent Researchers' Guide to a Perfect Ad Transparency API (Webpage)
- Open Letter from Civil Society to Facebook (Webpage)
- Mozilla Letter to EU Commission on Facebook Transparency (Webpage)
- Mozilla Survey: Ahead of Elections, EU Internet Users Regularly Encounter Online Misinformation (Webpage)